||28 rooms in total
|Guest room size
|Check-in / Check-out
||15:00~ / ~10:00
*If there is a check-in time setting for an accommodation plan, that will be prioritized.
|Guest room facilities
||TV, phone, hot water pot, tea sets, refrigerator, hair dryer, electric toilet, soap, toothbrush set,
towels, bath towels, yukata (Japanese style sleepwear), slippers, a safe. *Please let the front desk know when you use the bath in your room. We will bring body soap, shampoo, and conditioner.
||DVD player, western playing cards, hanafuda (Japanese playing cards), shogi, go, wheelchair
• Please make sure to let us know if you check-in later than your original check-in time.
• No cars are allowed in Enoshima island from 10pm until 5am. Thank you for your understanding.
• Please use the parking lot at the Fujisawashi Sight Seeing Information Center (1500 yen per 24 hours per car)
• The parking lot may be full on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, Golden Week (Japanese holiday season in May),
New Year holidays, etc. Thank you for your understanding.
• One infant is allowed per two adults during overnight stays.
• Please contact us in advance if you wish for allergy-friendly dishes for seniors.
||Cancellation fee will be charged as follows.
Same day: 100% of the room charge
1 day before: 50% of the room charge
2 days before or earlier: 20% of room charge
No-show without contact: 100% of the room charge
* Cancellation policy may be set separately based on the accommodation plan and dates.
Please make sure to confirm the cancellation policy on the plan details page (next to the vacancy calendar etc.)
and reservation procedure screen.
|Preventing COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) and stopping its spread
||In the future, while establishing a lifestyle to prevent the spread of infection, we will continue hygiene management as follows in accordance with the response method recommended by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare so that our customers can use it with peace of mind. We will carry it out.
We may ask for your cooperation on that basis, but we appreciate your understanding.
[Request to customers]
• Please cooperate in disinfecting your hands when you arrive at the inn.
• Please cooperate with temperature measurement at check-in.
• Please wear a mask and cooperate with cough etiquette as much as possible.
• At check-in, we will confirm the ID of all guests.
1 Focused cleaning in the hall
• Regarding the cleaning of the guest room, we are cleaning with a disinfectant.
• Ventilation is provided before and after using the guest room.
• Ventilation of the entire building is carried out at the front entrance.
• The common areas in the building are disinfected with a disinfectant.
2 Install a disinfectant in the hall
• A disinfectant solution is installed in front of the entrance.
3 Thorough hygiene management of staff
• Temperature is measured when going to work.
• We will support you by wearing a mask.
• We practice diligent hand washing and gargling.
• Acrylic plate to prevent splashing is installed on the reception.
4 Three Cs avoidance in common facilities
• The bathhouse can be used from check-in to 30 minutes before check-out so that customers can avoid crowds at their discretion.
We will endeavor to ensure that you can stay with peace of mind, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.